How to Build an Email List
To Earn More and Connect with Your Audience
You Know You Should Build An Email List
You've heard the advice.
You put up an optin form, but no one is signing up.
Maybe you use fancy popup software that's supposed to work great, but no one is signing up. And the popups are killing the visitor experience.
The fact is people already get a ton of emails.
They don't want more emails clogging their inbox.
Maybe you have managed to build a list, but you have no idea what to send...
So why are some people able to grow big email lists while others struggle?
You need to understand:
- WHY someone would want to get emails from you.
- HOW to provide value for your subscriber.
- WHAT to send in your emails.
- WHEN to send emails.
Once you have the basics down, your subscribers will be looking forward to receiving emails from you.
Plus, you can promote products as an affiliate or sell your own products. Or simply drive traffic to your content if you're not ready to sell anything yet.
The great part with email marketing is there are no gate keepers.
You can send emails monthly, weekly, or even daily. You can sell a lot or just occansionally. It's 100% your decision.
After building a few email lists and sending hundreds of emails, I developed a proven, distilled process that works if you're:
- Struggling to get people to sign up for your email list.
- Trying to figure out what to write in your emails.
- Waiting until you have a product or offer to sell.
- Not sure where to start with email marketing and feel stuck.
People will look forward to your emails
I work in the internet marketing space, and it's saturated with marketers. But I've been able to carve out a method that works for me.
And people love to get my emails.
Look at the open rate and click through rate.
These metrics are many times higher than the industry standard. It took me a long time to figure out the right way to do email marketing.
I'm not a trained marketer or sales person. I'm just a NON-writer, I.T. nerd that persisted.
And I'm ready to share the framework that I used.
Hi, I'm Doug
I’m Doug Cunnington — a Project Management Professional (PMP) — and I worked as a management consultant helping companies implement big projects. Then, I got laid off in 2015 and decided to scale up my affiliate site business.
So now I work for myself and email marketing is the cornerstone of the business.
I didn't know jack about email lists when I started, but I learned from the best and tested my own methods — I've earned hundreds of thousands of dollars with email marketing.
I've grown my own email lists for niche sites to over 10,000 subscribers. And I've helped other people build their email lists too.
You can build a big list for niche sites or for your own personal branding.
I've been featured or mentioned in:
Introducing Email List Building and Marketing
A proven framework to get people to join your email list and look forward to your emails.
Lesson 1: Why Build An Email List
- When you should build a list
- When should NOT build an list.
- Why some of the experts are WRONG when they tell you to always have an email list.
Lesson 2: How to Get People to Join Your Email List
- Why you can't just ask people to give their email address.
- Lead magnets and Content upgrades to use so your visitors will fall over themselves to give you their email.
- Why it's better to have a short, easy to consume lead magnet.
- Why it's silly to use a hard-to-create, free video course or a long ebook.
Lesson 3: Email Service Providers and Tools
- Why the specific company doesn't really matter too much, and I've used 4 different companies over the years.
- Tools that’ll help you build your list, but many of them are optional.
- How I pared down the tools that I used to keep things simple — and I save money by using less software — and you can too.
Lesson 4: What to Send in Emails
- Autoresponder and broadcast emails help you send the right message at the right time.
- Exactly what to send in your first email.
- Ideas to drive traffic and sales for the retail season and other occasions.
- BONUS: Templates for emails in case you have writers block.
Lesson 5: Monetizing with Ads and Offers
- How to make money from your emails without seeming sleazy.
- How to put together an Advertising info page.
- Why it's important to think about how you like to work so you don't end up working with a bad partner.
The course is mostly video content including some over-the-shoulder videos. There are a few lessons that are text based when that’s the best format for the content.
All the content is available immediately (it is not dripped out each week like some larger courses).
You could go through all the material over a weekend and start immediately.
Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
If you decide Email List Building and Marketing is not for you over the next 30 days, just let me know and I’ll send you a prompt refund.
If you don’t benefit from the training material, email me before the 31st day, show me you did the worksheets, and I’ll happily refund your full payment.
“I stand by Email List Building and Marketing and believe it will work for you. If not, then it’s no problem – Customer Service and Satisfaction is my #1 priority.”
Who Is This Course For?
- If you are ready to start email marketing.
- If you want to connect directly with your audience.
- If you want to market more effectively.
- If you want to learn how to use lead magnets and content upgrades.
- If you want to improve and learn email copywriting.
- If you've tried to collect emails but no one is signing up.
- If you’re willing to put in the time and work to get results.
Who Is This Course NOT For?
- If you think you can build a huge email list overnight.
- If you’re not willing do put the work in.
- If you’re just getting started and don’t have a site yet.
- If you’re already enrolled in my Multi Profit Site Course.
If you want to start building an email list, it's time to take action.
There's no secret that email marketing is one of the best ways to sell more and connect with your audience.
Now is the time to get started building YOUR email list.Get Started Today