How To Create A Multi Profit Site
Build Your Own Niche Site From Scratch in 8 Weeks
Do you wonder if you have what it takes?
A Niche Site Project subscriber sent me an email:
“I’m sick of being a failure and seeing no success! I am so ready to finally do the work and make it work no matter what!
I am sick of trying everything without doing anything, getting stuck in not knowing how to do it in a productive manner.
I want to leave all that behind and truly focus on one course from beginning to end, and do whatever it takes to finally see the light at the end of this dark tunnel.
I want and desire to be self-employed and really work full time as an online entrepreneur that makes money, not just playing at it or trying it out for size.
I’ve been at it for years and it is amazing how far I’ve come and the amount of wasted money spent without any results. I want a big change, a change for the better.“
This isn’t a unique story…
- This is a smart, hard-working person.
- She’s read dozens of blog posts.
- She’s listened to hours of podcasts.
- And she’s watched hours of YouTube content about Niche Sites.
But that story is not unique…
Building a profitable & passive authority site that earns from multiple income sources isn’t easy…
…it takes hard work…
…and a proven plan…
You have the drive, you just need a repeatable plan.
One of the main issues is that there are so many sources out there for information…
One blogger says you should do one thing……
And another blogger says you should never do that thing…
It’s confusing and frustrating…
You end up following some advice from blogger #1…
and then change your strategy…
Then you’re right back where you started.
But not everyone is Struggling...
Rob Atkinson, Niche Site Entrepreneur,
Making $80,000++ per month, $1M+ per year*
"I owe a great deal of my success to the coaching calls that I did with Doug.
One of my biggest setbacks at the time was not being able to create niche sites with any sort of system.
Doug taught me to let go of my perfectionist ways. We worked together to build a bunch of Amazon affiliate article templates.
The amount of time and energy I spent researching niches and creating custom article templates was wearing me down."
And you think: “How can I do that?”
When someone creates an Amazon Niche Site in a competitive niche, there’s no magic or luck involved.
You may not be able to detect it, but there’s always something (simple) that helped get them to earn commissions and then rank #1 in Google – generating a massive amount of free, organic traffic.
It’s simply a matter of following a PROVEN, step-by-step blueprint.
It’s been tried and tested by dozens of students. Students just like you…
Think about what it would be like to have a step-by-step plan for creating a niche site that earned money for you every day…whether you worked on it or not.
You can spend the day with your kids… Or, maybe go on a hike… Or maybe just binge-watch your favorite streaming show…
You simply need a blueprint to follow…
A plan that showed you how to find PROFITABLE niches that YOU CAN RANK.
A plan that showed you how to create content that converts visitors into Amazon customers.
And, showed you how to GET free, organic traffic from Google using proven, reliable scripts and templates that you can use and reuse…
It’d be fantastic if you could follow a plan like a recipe to bake a cake. It would be reliable and repeatable.
You’re probably thinking, “Doug, how did you figure out this system?”
I’ve Developed an Amazon Affiliate Blueprint That Gets Consistent Results…
It wasn’t easy & took years of testing with students…
Hi, I'm Doug
I’m Doug Cunnington, the founder of Niche Site Project.
Here’s what happened…
I didn’t know a thing about niche sites. I never even heard of them!
I didn’t know about keywords. Heck, I never even heard about WordPress.
But I knew that some people, regular people like you and me, were making $2, $5, or $500 per DAY online.
And somehow they figured it out.
So I thought, “Hey, I want to do that too. I want to STOP TRADING my time for money…”
Things Didn’t Go How I Planned…
I started my first site! I bought a hosting plan, a domain, and wrote what I thought was great content.
No visitors got to my site. No one clicked on my ads. No one bought anything through my links.
I was frustrated and confused because I wasn’t just guessing about what to do…
I was following the so-called “experts” and doing what they said:
- My site had great quality content that I wrote myself.
- I optimized my title tags and description tags with keywords, but I wasn’t keyword stuffing.
- I shared on social media and I was trying to network in my niche.
BUT nothing I tried seem to work.
Then, something worked…
I created an Amazon Affiliate Site from scratch…
And it was featured on the Niche Pursuits Blog and Podcast in 2013.
Then I created another site and sold it with Empire Flippers.
I've been featured or mentioned in:
The thing I realized that systems and processes were the missing pieces. It’s something no one talks about but is ultra important.
The results can speak for themselves, especially from my students which you’ll hear more about in a moment.
There are several new success stories from 2023 and late 2022.
YES – The Amazon Affiliate business model is still effective, even with the commission rate changes in April 2020
I don’t just sell courses. I have had few Amazon Affiliate sites myself…
I've built them, grown them, and sold them. I've featured many success stories from students in the last year or so
I don’t just talk about how to build these sites like some people. I actually KNOW how to build a site. And I know how to GROW a site.
And most importantly, I know how to teach people how to do it, too.
Christy - Marketer
Earned over $132,535 in 2022
Over 1.5+ Million visitors in 2022 - after several Google Algorithm Updates
Christy is a marketing agency owner that wanted to stop trading time for dollars and have more freedom. Like many of us, her goal was to generate income by replacing revenue through niche sites.
She earns about $7,500 per month from affiliate and ad revenue. She also landed private ad deals with companies, which boosts the margin and cuts out the display ad network, the middleman.
Christy also landed a small writing contract with a big company in her niche for $3,400/month!
She doubled her revenue from 2020 to 2021 to about $75,000.
Then, it went up to $132,535 in 2022.
Check out the lifetime earnings over time below.
She started the site in Oct 2018 and slowly worked on the site — week by week.
Lifetime earnings: $255,704 (as of Dec 31, 2022)
Arielle Phoenix - Full-Time Marketer
Arielle had a few sites and was doing okay. But she wanted to grow her portfolio of sites.
Then, she started working with me in early 2022.
She was making about $1,000 per month.
Now she's making about $3,000 per month from just her sites, as of Dec 2022.
Marty - Electrical Engineer
Marty was an electrical engineer with a desire to leave the 9-5 behind. His goal was to generate income replacing wage through his affiliate sites.
He has now done it!
It’s all around the earnings from different sources and my system of creating niche sites. The keyword golden ratio is also a key component to get traffic to your site early on and build momentum.
More importantly, I know how to teach other people to create their own sites using the Multi Profit Site framework.
- Like Christy, making $7,500+ per month
- Like Santiago, making $2,300+ per month. And English is not his first language.
- Like Marty, the engineer that quit his job and is making over $4,000 per month.
And the great thing about having the system to create a niche site is the freedom you get.
By the way, I’m a Project Management Professional – a PMP – certified by the Project Management Institute.
And I don’t say that to brag.
The PMP credential means that I have expert knowledge in setting up systems, making them repeatable, and I can simplify a series of complicated tasks so that people can accomplish great things.
And, I’ll be honest with you…Building an Amazon Niche Site from scratch ain’t easy!
It’s a lot of hard work and it will be a little frustrating at times.
A lot of people will spin tales of “easy money.”
And you can get there, but it will take time and effort. It could be a passive income source, but only after working hard up front.
Ellen - Social Worker and former Travel Blogger
Ellen with a site only 8 months old was already generating $3k a month, using Doug’s Keyword Golden Ratio formula. She reached a peak of $12k per month and still earns a full time income through her site.
Evan Porter - Writer
Making $12,000 per month. Evan is another huge fan of the Keyword Golden Ratio, he was able to quit his job without the immediate stress of finding a new one because of his niche site.
Introducing Multi Profit Site
This course was created with proven principles, techniques, and strategies that work.
It’s broken down into easy-to-follow, step-by-step lessons that allow you to walk through each of the phases of creating a profitable niche site earning from affiliate sources and display ads.
Each lesson will leave you with a plan and schedule so you can methodically do what you’ve learned.
Proven. Effective. Repeatable.
No reverse engineering.
No more blog posts, YouTube, or podcasts.
Just follow the proven, repeatable process.
Multi Profit Site provides the exact blueprint to follow for a successful Authority or Niche Site.
Imagine what it would be like to wake up each morning and see the new sales you made overnight while you slept.
It’s about creating something (and doing the work upfront) that will allow you to make money while YOU:
- Spend time with your family
- Spend time with your friends
- Sit on the beach while on vacation
- Hike in the mountains
- Binge watch Breaking Bad
Or whatever you want!
The special thing about “passive income” is that when you stop trading time for money, income is scalable. It’s scalable in a way that’s not possible if you have a regular, full-time job.
The 8-Week Multi Profit Site Program Is For You If:
- You are a budding internet marketing entrepreneur.
- You have never built a niche site before but have basic web skills.
- You have built a niche site before but it didn’t take off.
- You want to grow a side income.
- You want to build a site that has massive growth potential.
- You want to have a defensible business, not a micro niche site.
- You are someone looking for implementation, not just information.
- You have big aspirations and a little spare time.
Graham Cooke, Niche Site Entrepreneur
DOUG CUNNINGTON CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER.
Doug Cunnington changed my life forever. Before connecting with him I was flailing, trying to figure out how to be successful and make money online. Now, I run my own business and live the type of life I want to live. Thank you, Doug.
Adrian Diaz , Affiliate Site Owner
Working with Doug opened the door to a whole universe for me and made me realize that I could make money at the same time as having a full-time job. Plus, I could actually achieve a lifestyle that I want for myself and my beautiful family if I carry on doing what I'm doing.
What Will You Learn in Multi Profit Site
How To Create a Site & Get Traffic in 8 Weeks
Starting a Multi Profit Site sounds.
When you’re just starting out, it sounds like a huge goal, impossible even.
It’s not impossible if you treat it like a project.
We break it down into tiny chunks of work. That’s where my project management background is essential.
I’ve worked on multi-million dollar projects and helped break the work down into manageable chunks.
It’s not about “get rich quick tactics” or “gaming the system” – It’s about following a refined process that’s been tested again and again.
People talk about publishing massive amounts of content and building “authority sites”, right?
You should publish sufficient content, and avoid trying to publish more than you can handle.
But you don’t need to start publishing huge amounts of content right off the bat.
In Multi Profit Site, you’ll be implementing my proprietary Content Traffic Profit Sprint that gets you traffic fast.
Yep, 8 weeks.
If you work along with the course, then you’ll be able to get traffic to your site if not sooner.
12 Units of Video Lessons
I cover everything from finding a niche to picking a domain name and theme.
Plus I show you all the behind the scenes tips and tricks that I know. I’ll go over all the details later.
I don’t hold anything back.
I even show you a site that I started along with the course.
It’s several hours of video training, over-the-shoulder tutorials, and real-life examples.
A Proven, Repeatable Blueprint
I’m a Project Management Professional and that means I’m an expert in setting up systems.
It’s not enough to set up systems — they have to be simple and easy to follow. So whether it’s a corporate system implementation project or a niche site, the system needs to be straight forward.
That’s what I’ve done with niche sites.
I’ve been able to create a system that works not just for me, but it also works for people that I teach.
Course Details and What You Get:
8 Core Units
4 Advanced Units
1: Big Picture Overview
- Affiliate marketing, ad revenue, and the business model
- Niche markets and their value
- Expectations about time, effort, costs, and making money
- Figure out your goals so you can reach them
2: Choosing a Niche
- Brainstorming techniques so you won't get stuck
- Keyword Research including 4 types of keywords
- Two of the 4 types that you should target
- Keyword Golden Ratio with over the shoulder demos
- Using KW Difficulty Scores from tools
3: Competition Analysis
- SEO Tools for Competition Analysis
- The thought process and flow of competition analysis that I use
- Demo of Competition analysis sheet
- Finding communities and the market
- Templates and Checklists (Brainstorming worksheet, Competition Analysis Worksheet)
4: Setting Up the Site
- Required pages so you’ll get accepted into most programs
- Recommended WP themes
- Recommended WP plugins and why I use as few plugins as I can
- Checking Site Speed and Tips
- Templates and Checklists (Speed Checklist, Required Pages Checklist)
5: Content (and Launching)
- How much content to launch, including “The Content Myth” and why you need less than you think
- What kind of content and how to format
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- What should informational content look like
- Where to get images
- Silos, Clusters, Categories, and Site Architecture
- Templates and Checklists (Perfect Product Review Template, Informational Content Template, Site Architecture Template, On-page SEO Checklist)
- Applying for Affiliate Programs
- Why you should look for digital products with affiliate programs
- Signing up with Display Ad Networks
- Adding affiliate Links
- Approaching Companies that don’t have public facing affiliate programs
7: Promotion and Link Building
- Overall goals and an overview
- Social Profiles
- Where should links go - mostly to the homepage with branded anchor text
- Relationship building, then ask for guest posts
- Podcasts and YouTube appearances for traffic and links
- Templates and checklists (Social Profile Checklist, Relationship Building Worksheet & Process)
- Either sell more or get more traffic, ideally both
- Boost conversions
- Add more content
- Templates and checklists (Conversion Checklist, Geotargeting calculator)
9: Outsourcing Content with Scaling in Mind
- Where to find writers?
- Why trial gigs are essential
- Job posting sample and template
- Screen proposals so you don't waste time
- Style Guideline to set expectations
- Creative briefs to let the writers focus on writing
- Do you need a Content Manager and Editor - Formatting, drafting, and working in WP
- Content Project Management
- Templates and Checklists (Job description template, Google Sheets Content PM template, Trello Content PM template, Style guideline Template, Content Manager Jobaide)
10: What to do if you are stuck
- Assessing the current state
- Gap Analysis (qualitative and quantitative assessment)
- Improve existing content, publish more content or get more links
11: A practical guide to email list building
- When you should and should NOT build an email list.
- Why some of the experts are WRONG when they tell you to always have an email list.
- How to get people to willingly sign up for your email list with two proven techniques that I’ve used to build email lists of over 10,000 subscribers.
- Tools that’ll help you build your list – they are usually free.
- What to send your subscribers in your autoresponder.
- How to DRIVE traffic anytime you want with Broadcast emails.
12: How to sell a site - Two 6 Figure Case Studies
- When you should and should NOT think about selling your site.
- How to estimate the value of your site.
- What you should do before you sell your site to prepare months ahead of time.
- What you can do to speed up the selling process.
- Why it’s normally better to sell with a business broker, and when it’s NOT.
The course is mostly video content including some over-the-shoulder videos.
There are lessons that are text based when that’s the best format for the content.
The content is dripped out over 8 weeks for Standard, or 12 weeks for Advanced and Premium.
The course is dripped out to give you time to focus and work on the content.
1. 30-Minute Site Audit - VALUE: $247
I'll personally record a video where I audit your site after you launch. I can review keywords, content, site layout, and any other questions you need help with. So once you have your first 20 posts done, let me know, and I will record your personal audit.
* Valid for all packages - Basic, Advanced, and Premium
* Must enroll by 3 PM MT on Tue, July 18, 2022.
* Needs to be claimed within 6 months of enrollment.
2. Productivity Masterclass - VALUE $149
This is my productivity course. Get more done in less time without getting overwhelmed.
* Valid for Advanced and Premium packages.
What About Getting Help and Support
Direct Support with Doug and his team — via email.
1-on-1 Coaching with Doug
You have the option of individual coaching with the Premium Package.
Yes! I Want Lifetime Access to Multi Profit Site.
Enrollment is open for this week only.
July 17 - 21, 2023
Enrollment for MPS Closes
Build and grow a site that earns from multiple income sources.
Unbeatable 60 DAY Money Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
If you decide Multi Profit Site is not for you over the next 60 days, just let me know and I’ll send you a prompt refund.
If you don’t benefit from the training material, email me before the 61st day, show me you did the worksheets, and I’ll happily refund your full payment.
“I stand by the Multi Profit Site and believe it will work for you. If not, then it’s no problem – Customer Service and Satisfaction is my #1 priority.”
Try out Multi Profit Site. If you don't think you're getting your money's worth, I'll refund 100% of your money.
I'll even eat the PayPal fees.
Why Do I Offer This Guarantee?
- I invested 1,000s of hours working on multi profit sites, learning, and testing.
- Hundreds of students have gone through the material and tested it.
- I've refined and streamlined the systems, plus spoken to dozens of students throughout the process.
So I'm confident that Multi Profit Site works.
You can take the course and see for yourself. If the course doesn't work for you, just email me, show you did the work, and I'll refund you 100%.
And I should mention that I ask for the work (worksheets, spreadsheets, notes, etc...) because the work is where the magic happens. It's powerful when you focus and apply yourself directly. So I don't want to keep your money if you're not satisfied with the course, but you must take action if you want to succeed and achieve big results with this course.
Who Is This Course For?
- If you're ready to take action and take control.
- If you’ve tried building a site before but could never get results.
- If you know about niche sites but haven’t tried starting your own yet.
- If you have a site right now but you're not getting the results you want.
- If you’re willing to put in the time and work to get results.
Who Is This Course NOT For?
- If you’re not willing do put the work in.
- If you need to earn money right away.
- If you are looking for easy money.
But what’s the deal with the slash in Amazon affiliate rates in April 2020? Is affiliate marketing still worth investing my time into?
This is a big change and commission fees paid to Associates will certainly be lower. Amazon Affiliate Marketing is still a solid business model for the side hustler and person looking to get started making money online. But it won’t be as lucrative as before April 2020.
Remember that Amazon has the lion share of the online retail market, 38%. Walmart is at #2 with 5% of the market.
In this course, Doug addresses the Amazon Commission rate changes, including working with other affiliate programs, display ads, and direct relationships.
He is a true believer that affiliate marketing is far from dead. One key takeaway from the Amazon news is that you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket. The key to being successful in the affiliate space is diversifying your revenue model.
The fact that income is down for most affiliate marketers doesn’t mean it’s a bad time to start. In fact, it means quite the opposite.
- Less competition. Some people are choosing not to take action in light of the uncertainty.
- If you start now, you’ll be ahead of the people that are waiting around. It also means you’re a driven person like me! So if you start building your business now, it will be stronger and more established coming out of this recession.
- Some niches are less impacted. If you take a look at the fee rates change, you will notice that not all product categories were affected by it. I have one site that has stable earnings after the commission rate change.
- Amazon is still great for doing research and finding out what products are in demand. You’ll know exactly what’s selling.
- Amazon has an estimated 100M Prime members in the US and a 38% market share. So the volume of sales that Amazon has still made its affiliate program one of the best ways to monetize content.
- Explore other affiliate programs. Look at the products you sell the most and go to the companies directly. Maybe they have their own affiliate programs and you could set up a relationship with them?
- Digital Products. Courses and software are available for most niches. I cover it all in the course — but the main idea is that commission rates are often high, MUCH higher than Amazon affiliate commissions. It might be less competitive for some niches since people have focused on physical product reviews.
- Private labeling your product on Amazon. If you have a niche you know you are selling a lot of products, consider private labeling them yourself. Over time, you might be making the lion’s share of revenue instead of the 2% you are making now due to the current Amazon commission rates.
- Speaking of physical products...it’s an option to NOT sell on Amazon too. You could dropship a product that you know sells well, or even start selling directly to your visitors and would-be customers.
What about AI Tools, like ChatGPT or Jasper?
Likely, Google won't favor content created with AI Tools or in an automated fashion. That said, there are ways to use AI tools, specifically the latest versions from OpenAI, to help you save time.
Not by straight-up publishing content with AI Writers but by using them as tools to support your work. Tasks like:
- Keyword Idea Generation
- Detailed Outlines
- Content Briefs
- Job Listings for Upwork
- Organizing Data
- Formatting Data
Google’s statement on AI-generated content from Danny Sullivan, Google’s Search Liason:
For anyone who uses *any method* to generate a lot of content primarily for search rankings, our core systems look at many signals to reward content clearly demonstrating E-E-A-T (experience, expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness).
And Google's Spam Policy states:
It's against the guidelines to generate content through automated processes without regard for quality or user experience.
My current take is that SEO will be volatile while AI tools are getting better and Google is trying to figure out what to do. If the barrier to entry is low and it's cheap and easy to create helpful AI content, then there will be another differentiator. That might be better branding, original images, original videos, and other first hand information about the topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to this course?
What skills and experience are required to join the course?
What if I haven’t created a website before?
Can I get my money back in case I am not satisfied with the course?
When does the course actually start?
What happens after I join the course?
How much does it cost outside of the course enrollment?
What if I don’t have a niche?
Is the course dripped out or do I get all the material at once?
How actionable is the course?
Yes! I Want Lifetime Access to Multi Profit Site.
*Testimonials aren’t indicative of the results you may get. They are just examples of people that have used the ideas and techniques in the course.
If you want to build a site that earns from multiple revenue streams, it's time to take action.
There's no secret. Niche authority sites are a great way to start as a side hustle. And many people have been able to go full-time as content publishers with affiliate and display ad revenue.
Now is the time to get started.
Enrollment for MPS Closes
Build and grow a site that earns from multiple income sources.